Water Gardeners International
Application for Registration
of Nymphaea (Waterlily) Cultivars
Click here for Guidelines for Completing the Form (Will open in a new window)
Click here for Help with the Form (Will open in a new window)
1) Cultivar Name (Epithet):
(If new, Proposed Cultivar Name):
2) Hardy or tropical: 3) Day or night bloomer:
4) Originator: 5) Year of origin:
7) Nominant (Named by):
8) Address (if different from above):
10) Address (if different from above):
12) Address (if different from above):
13) Phone: 14) Fax: 15) Email:
16) As far as you know, has this name been published in a dated publication together with a description?
Yes or No
17) If yes to 16, give details of the earliest publication (title, date, publisher, etc.):
18) Has this cultivar been granted Patent or Plant Breeders' Rights, or is it being sold under a trade designation other than the name used here? Yes or No
19) If yes to any of the above, please give details:
20) Has a Standard been deposited in a recognized herbarium? Yes or No
21) If yes, please give details (where, when deposited, etc.):
ABOUT THE PLANT
Parentage: Seed (maternal) parent:
Pollen (paternal) parent:
Please give following dimensions in centimeters
Description ‑ Flower: Shape:
Diameter: 20 cm.
Sepal color, exterior:
Sepal color, interior:
Stamen: Filament color:
Pedicel (flower stalk) color:
Pedicel pubescent (fuzzy)?
Height above water cm.
Length x width: 50 x 46 cm.
Petiole (leaf stem) color:
Spread of plant (diameter): cm.
What cultivar does this plant most closely resemble and how does it differ?
Unusual characteristics or comments:
Photos or illustrations: 1. Entire plant with one pad reversed
2. The flower
3. An image showing the best characteristics of the cultivar
If you’d like to include additional images, such as bud, first, second and third day flowers, they are welcome but not required.